NUFFNANG ADS

Friday, April 8, 2011

Lunch Buffet at RISE, MBS

mum and sis We taking picture while waiting for my brother The lovely couple RISE After buffet we walk around Marina Bay Sand

Is very rare for us to have a chance seat down and have buffet together.. (without the kids ;)) Well... i should say this is the very first time and i hope there will be 2nd, 3rd and so on... together with my parents, my sis and her hubby dan, my brother and his gf ping ping and not forgetting myself and my hubby :p

The Buffet at Rise Marina Bay Sands has good selection of food, but at $68++, the price isn’t cheap. If budget is an issue, go for the lunch buffet which is more affordable at $45++.

Rise Buffet Restaurant 10 Bayfront Avenue Tower 2,
Lobby Level Marina Bay Sands Hotel
Singapore
Tel: +65 6688 5525

Buffet at Rise Marina Bay Sands
available daily: $45++ for lunch, and $68++ for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment