NUFFNANG ADS

Monday, November 22, 2010

Standard Chartered Race Entry Pack Collection 2010







Collected my Standard Chartered Marathon (SCM) race pack on saturday, the collection is fast and a breeze, hardly took 10mins quite surprise that there is no queue as i have expect that there will be long queue, in the bag which included custom items such as my race bib + champion chip and singlet of my size choice in as well.
Well this my first 10km run hope i can finish the run! Keep my finger cross as i din really go for training (Lazy ;p)

1 comment:

  1. Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You've done an impressive task and our whole neighborhood can be thankful to you. Also visit my web site :

    Modern Living Room

    Modern Living Room Design

    ReplyDelete