NUFFNANG ADS

Monday, July 26, 2010

Shape Run 2010 @ (Nicole Highway)






Finally is 3km...

Yeah 4km... another 1km to go.. jia you jia you..

go go go... ahead of me is finishing line..

Li ling and Ms tan finish the run.. well done gals

Coming up is susy...

After run alot ppl queuing for massage..



Get this bracelet aft the run.. Nice right

Goodies bag

Went for Shape Run 2010. I'm quite proud of myself i actually finished the whole run without stopping, i didn't really train coz this few weeks busy doing packing and clearing of office stuffs till very tired then go back home dun have the mood to go running liao.. so am quite surprise that i can finished the run..

The sad things is that i forgot to bring my running bib ARGH!!!!! Actually they dun allow those runners to run without bib.. but the organiser see my face so ke lian (可怜) so she allow me to run but the only thing is that i cannot collect my goodies bag. So angry with myself.. how can i forget?????? why so blur sotong!!! So i have no choice after the run i have to to drive all the way back home and take the bib and go all the way back to the venue just to collect my goodies bag :(

Well overall i still enjoy myself in the run! I will be back to shape run in 2011!

2 comments: